The Canadian Construction Association (CCA) and Vancouver Regional Construction Association will mark the first annual National Construction Day on Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019.
In collaboration with CCA’s partner associations this day recognizes and celebrates the dedicated, hard-working men and women instrumental in building and connecting our communities through infrastructure.
A video highlighting the exciting and diverse careers and people that make up our industry will be launched in connection with National Construction Day, and as part of CCA’s larger Talent Fits Here initiative. More to come on this inspiring new campaign in 2020.
To help member companies join in the celebration, CCA has created a list of potential activities:
- Post your construction photos on social media using #Construction4CDNs.
- Share CCA’s tweets and video.
- Take a selfie! Encourage friends, colleagues and employees to post pics that celebrate the industry. Don’t forget to use #Construction4CDNs.
- Tell friends, colleagues and employees who work in the industry that you appreciate their work and contribution to society.
- Speak positively about the construction happening in your community.
- Take advantage of the day by announcing any events, activities or initiatives you have planned for the year.
- Plan charitable or community events to coincide with Construction Day.
Join us in the celebration. With your help, Construction Day will evolve into a national conversation that extends beyond the job site and into the homes and communities our industry helps build and maintain.
To learn more, view the National Construction Day web page.
View original article here Source