MAPEI offers web seminars to support product knowledge training during this period of physical distancing, covering floorcovering installation systems, tile and stone installation systems, and cementitious and resin flooring systems.
These seminars would focus on:
- moisture management and floor preparation;
- floorcovering installation systems;
- surface preparation for tile and stone;
- tile and stone installation systems;
- electric heat flooring systems;
- grouting for success;
- cementitious and resinous flooring systems; and
- decorative toppings.
If you wish to take part in one of MAPEI’s webinars, please e-mail us to set up a time with you. Contact Domenic Romano (Eastern Canada), Jeff McCoppen (Central Canada), Sylvie Dzikewich (Prairies), or David Randall (Western Canada).
These webinars will explore:
- concrete restoration, structural strengthening, corrosion protection, and waterproofing solutions;
- structural strengthening of reinforced concrete and masonry elements with composite materials (fibre-reinforced plastic [FRP] and more);
- cementitious and resin flooring systems (e.g. epoxy, polyurethane, polyurethane/cementitious) for industrial, commercial, institutional, and parking applications;
- waterproofing membranes and drainage mats for foundations;
- injection solutions for concrete and soil/rock; and
- solutions for tunnels and underground construction.
If you wish to take part in one of MAPEI’s webinars, please e-mail us to set up a time with you. Contact Hamza Ouziame (Eastern Canada), Hicham Tarabey (Central Canada), Brent Johnsen (Prairies), and David Randall (Western Canada).
All information listed in this section was submitted by MAPEI Corporation.
Kenilworth Media Inc. and Construction Specifications Canada (CSC) cannot assume responsibility for errors of relevance,
fact or omission. The publisher nor CSC does not endorse any products featured in this article.
View original article here Source