Grant Thornton has vetted the 26-Week Cash Flow Forecast Model with most financial institutions and they are ready to accept it during the COVID-19 crisis. It quickly captures a company’s current cash position and forecasts the run rate for the next 26-weeks. Of significant importance, to business owners and banks, is the model incorporates all the latest federal and provincial COVID-19 programs and can do “what-if” analysis quickly and easily. Clients can use it for bank reporting as well as internal cash flow analysis.
- Projects cash flow for 6 months on a weekly basis;
- Models business decisions and the related impacts on cash flows (lay-offs, principal payment holidays, government support, etc.);
- Better understanding of cash flow /operating line availability;
- Provides timely information to lenders; and,
- Aims to shorten bank review/approval timelines and can improve short term lending arrangements.
Overall, the model will help to show lenders that an owner understands their expected cash flow, the levers available to manage the business and how the business is fiscally responsible under the current circumstances.
If you could benefit from the above, please do not hesitate to forward along the contact information for the following GT team members:
Sean Stager 902.491.2247 Sean.Stager@ca.gt.com
Louis-Pierre Francoeur 902.491.7546 Louis.Francoeur@ca.gt.com
Jillian Murray 902.491.7745 Jillian.Murray@ca.gt.com
Kevin Fraser 902.491.7797 Kevin.Fraser@ca.gt.com
View original article here Source