We’ve missed you! CANS is excited to reopen our doors and offer you the Projects & Documents services we had to suspend in March due to the global pandemic. Please note the below information as our hours of operation and the services we are providing have changed slightly to protect the health and safety of CANS staff, our members and visitors.
CANS Dartmouth office reopens today, Wednesday, June 24
As of today, Wednesday, June 24, CANS Dartmouth office has reopened to our membership and will resume offering the following in-person services: print orders, the sale of CCDC & CCA Standard Documents, and the signing of Statutory Declarations.
Our hours of operations have changed to Monday – Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Please note: CANS Business Centre and board rooms remain closed.
To ensure the health and safety of CANS staff, our members and visitors coming into our office, you will only be able to enter the main entrance vestibule. Below you will find detailed instructions on how to access our Projects & Documents services.
How to Access CANS Projects & Documents Services
Upon arrival at CANS, call 902-468-2267 ext 0. A CANS staff member will confirm your name, company and the service you require. Wait for CANS staff to give you the okay to enter the building.
Depending on what services you require, CANS staff will instruct you on next steps. NOTE: Payment for services can be made over the phone using a credit card, cheque or EMT payment. We will not be accepting cash or debit at this time.
- A CANS staff member will place your print order on the table. Please wait until they have stepped back inside the main building to enter the vestibule to retrieve your order.
CCDC & CCA Standard Documents
- A CANS staff member will place your document order on the table. Please wait until they have stepped back inside the main building to enter the vestibule to retrieve your order.
- Place your document(s) on the table and hold up your photo ID. The Commissioner of Oaths will issue the declaration. Once agreed, sign the document and step outside the building.
- The Commissioner of Oaths will enter the vestibule, stamp and sign the document(s), and step back in the main building.
- Once the document(s) is signed by the Commissioner of Oaths and they have re-entered the building, retrieve your document(s).
- NOTE: We are still encouraging the use of our virtual Commissioner of Oaths services for signing Statutory Declarations. For more information or to book your appointment, contact Lesley Whynot.
Questions about CANS Projects & Documents Services?
If you have any questions, please contact Lesley Whynot by phone 902-880-6046 or email.
View original article here Source