CANS Developing Executives Committee – Call for Applications
Deadline for Response: Friday, July 31, 2020, at 11:59 PM.
CANS Developing Executives (D.E.) Committee is looking for a new member! Established in 2001, the CANS D.E. Committee provides a venue for new employees of CANS member companies to network and become more involved in the construction industry by hosting five to six annual networking events and initiatives.
The Committee is seeking one (1) individual who meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Employed by a CANS member company in good standing
- Aged 40 years or under
- Either new to the industry, new to your company, new to your position, or are looking to expand your contacts within the industry
- Able to attend and offer hands-on assistance at D.E. events throughout the year
- Able to actively participate in six Committee meetings throughout the year
- Able to bring an objective perspective to the table that has your industry’s best interests at heart
- Collaborative and demonstrate leadership through action
Learn more about the D.E. Committee and apply to the committee today, click here. Due date for applications: Friday, July 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
View original article here Source