Deadline for response: Friday, May 13, 2022, at 4:00 p.m.
The Construction Association of Nova Scotia (CANS) is governed by a voluntary industry-based Board of Directors. On an annual basis, we renew the membership on the Board. This year, we are seeking qualified individuals who meet one or more of the following criteria as determined by our governance matrix:
- Are a representative of a unionized member company
- Are a member of an under-represented or diverse community
- Are based in rural NS, specifically the South Shore and/or CBRM
- You have the time to actively participate
- You are passionate about construction
- You can bring an objective perspective to the table that has your industry’s best interests at heart
- You support our vision and are committed to helping us achieve our aspirational goals
- Board experience is an asset
- You are collaborative and demonstrate leadership through action
If you are interested in rolling up your sleeves, getting involved and advancing the interests of our industry, we want to hear from you!
What we need:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- A brief statement about your intended contributions to the Board/Association
- A resume and a commitment of at least one year of active participation
Send your information to Sheryl Farrington at email@example.com. Should you have additional questions, please call me directly at our Dartmouth office.
While we thank all who apply, only those being selected by the Nominating Committee will be contacted.
Duncan Williams, President & CEO
Construction Association of Nova Scotia
902-468-2267 ext 700
View original article here Source